Indian Death Metal project Demonstealer is wasting no time in unleashing tracks from its massive album “The Last Reptilian Warrior” which has guest drummers from prominent bands such as SepticFlesh, Benighted, Ne Obliviscaris, Cognizance and Necrophagist. The latest track features David Diepold, drummer of Cognizance involved along with Stefano Franceschini, the bassist of Aborted and Hideous Divinity.
The title is “The Human Pestilence” and you can watch the playthrough video below.
The band’s founder Sahil Makhiija a.k.a Demonstealer commented:
“This was a super fun song to write and it was the most collaborative song on the album with David being integral in helping shape the song and riffs with his input. Stefano is also super professional to work with and he just nailed the track in like a day and sent it back to me. The track is at 260bpm and David nailed it in a single take which blew my mind as well. I’m super excited for people to hear this, even though this project is taking a bit more time than I would have liked I’m glad that we’re half way through the album already. 4 songs recorded and released and 4 more to go.”
Demonstealer previously revealed a song “Sculpting The Archetype” featuring Krimh (Septicflesh) on drums, Stefano Franceschini (Aborted/Hideous Divinity) on bass and a guest guitar solo from Rami. H Mustafa (Nervecell). You can watch the playthrough video below.
“The Last Reptilian Warrior”
1. The Grand Collapse Of Humanity featuring Kevin Paradis (Benighted)
2. Sculpting The Archetype featuring Krimh (Septicflesh), Stefano (Aborted) & Rami (Nervecell)
3. The Perspective Of Evil featuring Romain Goulon (Necrophagist) & Arran McSporran (Virvum)
4. The Human Pestilence featuring David Diepold (Cognizance) & Stefano (Hideous Divinity)
5. No Victory In War featuring Kevin Paradis (Benighted) & Shoi Sen (De Profundis)
6. The Weak Shall Perish featuring David Dielpold (Cognizance), Arran McSporran (De Profundis) & Mendel (Aborted)
7. The Last Reptilian Warrior
8. Bonus track featuring Dan Presland (Ne Obliviscaris)
The album artwork was created by Reuben Bhattacharya, aka Visual Amnesia (Slipknot, Twelve Foot Ninja, Demonic Resurrection).
They still have an active crowdfunding campaign that can be accessed HERE.